vSure provides a Management Service (Service) to validate and report on a temporary visa holder’s immigration status and visa conditions. The service usage fee is $6.50 for each person who is checked per month (active visa holders).
Service invoicing is every calendar quarter and payment terms are 30 days from the date of the invoice.
2. vSure Terms and Conditions of Use
By using vSure, your business (below referred to as “Client”) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions of use, set out below.
2.1 Service Provided
vSure obtains visa information from the Department of Immigration system. This information is displayed to users and interpreted and stored for future reference and for the purposes of producing reports. The quality of this information depends on the reliability of the passport and identity information provided to vSure and upon the accuracy of the information produced by the Department of Immigration.
vSure is not liable for:
- Any errors in the information provided by the Department of Immigration system.
- The client inputting incorrect information for a visa holder (eg incorrect date of birth or passport details).
As a copy of the information received from Immigration is saved in vSure, the client should refer to this in the case of doubt.
vSure also provides reminders on the upcoming expiry of employee visas. vSure is not liable if the reminder is not received by the client due to:
- Incorrect contact details being provided by the client (eg email address, mobile phone number).
- Failure to receive the reminder due to an email being captured by a Spam filter or some other system issue.
As sent messages are saved in the vSure system, the client should regularly check vSure to ensure that all messages have been received.
It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they have the consent of employees, and accuracy of information entered into vSure.
2.2 Limitation of Liabilities
- Both parties shall use their reasonable endeavours to mitigate any loss, damage, liability, expenses and costs suffered by them under or arising out of these Terms and Conditions.
- The client hereby indemnifies and undertakes to keep vSure fully and effectually indemnified from and against any losses or damages (including legal costs on an indemnity basis) that vSure incurs in connection with the client`s use of the Service.
- Regardless of the type of claim the client may bring against vSure, liability is limited to the total Usage Fees paid by the Client to vSure in the twelve (12) months preceding the relevant use, breach or termination said to give rise to that loss or damage.
2.3 Intellectual Property
The Client acknowledges and agrees in respect of the Content provided by vSure that:
- all such Content is made available to the Client for the limited purpose of use in connection with the Service in accordance with these Terms and Conditions;
- the Client will only use that Content in connection with the intended purpose of the Service as disclosed in these Terms and Conditions;
- the Client obtains no right or interest (including Intellectual Property Rights) to that Content than is otherwise absolutely necessary to use the Service;
- the Client must not copy, license, sell, distribute, communicate to the public, store or reproduce, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert that Content by any means other than as expressly allowed pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
2.4 Immigration Information
The vSure system presents information related to the Migration Act & Regulations, policy and guidelines issued by the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, collectively referred to as “Immigration Information”. Whilst vSure takes care in preparing and presenting the Immigration Information, the Immigration Information does not constitute and is not intended to be immigration advice. The Immigration Information is presented as a point of reference only, is general in nature and may not reflect the up to date law on migration.
The client should not use the Migration Information without first contacting a Registered Migration Agent in order to have individual circumstances and requirements considered in order for proper migration advice be given.
By using this service, you are accepting and agreeing to the above mentioned Terms and Conditions.