- What process do you currently have for checking students before the course starts?
- Can you give an assurance that every student in your institution is legally able to study in Australia?
- How do you track visa expiries for your students?
- How do you know if a student has changed visa status?
- How many man hours does it take to check the visa of all your students manually?
Educational institutes can receive higher risk ratings if they have students who are studying in breach of visa conditions. This can have a significant effect on the student visa application process under the Simplified Student Visa Framework.
How vSure Can Help…
- Improve your risk rating under the Simplified Student Visa Framework by ensuring your students are studying in compliance with their visas
- Import COE information from Prisms to set up your students in vSure – no data entry required!
- Automated visa checks provide you with current and up to date information on all current students
- Produce reports based on course studied, agent used and visa held. This allows more regular visa checks for higher risk students
- Assurance that the information is coming straight from the Department of Immigration, is regular and current
Want to know more?
Get in touch now for a no obligation demo of the vSure system.