Be sure with vSure + Employment Hero Payroll
Employment Hero Payroll
EmploymentHero Payroll (formerly known as KeyPay) is Australia’s fastest growing and most popular Payroll system. It ticks the boxes for most companies wanting a modern payroll system, including:
- genuine cloud technology;
- From employee self-onboarding to rostering, T&A, leave management, inbuilt award management and even payroll automation;
- Smartphone app for employees, including updating personal details, leave applications, even expense capture;
- Integrated with a raft of accounting and other HR technologies, including vSure!
vSure – Right to Work Made Easy
Be Sure, with vSure – the work rights compliance automation platform.
- Delivers the best Employee/Candidate Experience in collecting Proof Of Work Rights details from all your new staff;
- Automatically add visa details to new employees including expiry and work rights limitations as a qualification inside EmploymentHero Payroll;
- Automates recurrent VEVO checks, and keeps EmploymentHero Payroll up-to-date with employee visa details;
Demo & Quote
We will happily arrange a demo and quote based on your specific details. Pricing is less than $5/temporary visa holder/month, with significant discounts for volume.
Why Australia’s best companies use vSure
- vSure streamlines the onboarding process with Email and SMS Right to Work checks
- vSure automates the ongoing monitoring of employee work visas
- vSure sends emails or SMS to notify employers of the current visa status of all foreign workers
- vSure highlights any changes (such as a working holiday visa with 40 hours/week work rights, changing to a Student Visa with 40 hours per fortnight restrictions)
- vSure helps protect your hospitality business from on the spot civil penalties (with no recourse and no ignorance defense) of up to $94,500 per foreign worker found working in breach of their rights
- vSure helps protect your Directors and Officers from civil penalties of up to $18,900 per foreign worker found working in breach of their rights
- vSure helps protect you and your company from significant reputational damage, by keeping you compliant and stress free
Why Should My Business Check The Right To Work of Employees?
Employers should check the work rights status for all staff at the point of onboarding and for non-citizen workers both before and during employment. Offences and fines were introduced in the 2013 Employer Sanctions legislation.
If staff are detected working in breach of visa conditions or without a valid visa, the employer can face penalties. Penalties include fines and in some cases criminal sanctions. Fines apply on a strict liability basis – this means that the business may be penalised even if they are not aware that staff are working unlawfully.
On top of this, company directors and officers may face personal liability if there are illegal workers in the business.
There have been a number of businesses in the hospitality industry who have been targeted by the Fair Work Ombudsman and the Department of Home Affairs. Due to data matching initiatives between the ATO and other government agencies, employers hiring staff unlawfully are more likely than ever to be caught.
How Can vSure Help My Business?
vSure automates the visa checking process, giving you peace of mind that your business is not hiring workers unlawfully.
It is easy to set your business up in vSure. You can either upload a payroll spreadsheet, scans of passport ID pages, or send emails/SMSs to staff requesting their details.
You’ll receive regular automated reports highlighting any staff with a work limitation, upcoming visa expires or who do not have work rights.
You’ll never miss a visa expiry again. You can choose to set up calendar reminders or get reminders via SMS or email.
Understanding visa conditions can be confusing – vSure makes it easier to understand what work the visa holder can do in Australia.
Read more about vSure features here.
How Do I Start?
We will happily arrange a demo and quote based on your specific details: